Plenty of issues to blog about so I don't really know where to start, how to link them all together, create the flow, coherence, blablabla (mainly because my GP sucks and I flunked) so don't blame me if some parts appear to be awkward or even redundant to you.
A random thought came to me on Monday and I realised that I don't enjoy learning about current affairs. Be it whether I'm watching, reading or hearing about it, I really dislike it. They make me feel more depressed than I ought to be. Think about it, how many good news do we get from current affairs? Its all about natural disasters, poor economic conditions and all the other whatnots. How often do we hear of news like for instance, someone finding a cure for cancer? I prefer living in my own world and yet, damn GP makes it compulsory to learn about whats happening in the world around me. :(
Wednesday came and went and it was an awful day for me. Kind of learnt about some issues, not that it left a big impact on me, because it is impossible to force every being to like me and even I myself know that I piss the shit out of people at times. Anyway, my awful day has got nothing related to do with that issue above. I didn't realise how much someone mean to me now, until I shocked myself at how much and hard I cried when I learnt about something. I thought I got over my feelings, I thought I gave up a long time ago. In all the previous personal messages he had about love, relationships and emotions, I suspected and thought to myself, its better this way, to remain as friends, that its good for him to finally find someone he loves. But when the real evidence surfaced, my tears couldn't help but to fall and I just couldn't stop crying. Good thing people with small eyes wouldn't have swollen eyes when they cry too much, your eyes just go lagi small in the morning and thats the only thing I like about owning small eyes. Anyway I kind of appreciate the fact that we wouldn't be meeting until maybe about two months later, so I hope I can ditch my emotions during this period of time. I mean I have to, not I hope I can. At least, I did for the past two days anyway. I still feel a little emotional over it now, but I think theres no point in being sad. Its my last lap and I don't wanna let this bring me down. Maybe its a test from God and maybe after passing it, God will give me something better. Because
when God takes something from you, He's not punishing you but merely opening your hands to receive something better. I'll be okay, I'll stay strong. :)
♥ 3:08 PM